The Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation
(EIN 92-0169401) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation dedicated to the support of research and public awareness. Donations are tax deductible. Proudly, over the course of the past seven years between 92% and 95% of all donations have gone directly to support the mission and goals of the Foundation. The Foundation has no corporate sponsors; we rely on individual tax-deductible voluntary donations to pursue our commitment to finding the causes of IBC. Additional information about the IBC Research Foundation may be found on our page at Guidestar.org.
Donate Online or by Mail
- Donate via our Buying Time for IBC Patients event on CrowdRise
- The credit card processing system is down. Donations can be made by using the donation form and sending a check. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have repairs done quickly. Thank you!
- Send a donation by mail, with this donation form.
- Make your check or money order payable to: Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation and
- Mail to: IBC Research Foundation, P.O.Box 2805, West Lafayette, IN 47996.
- Donations are tax-deductible for United States taxpayers, but not tax-deductible for Canadian taxpayers.