The Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation
(EIN 92-0169401) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation dedicated to the support of research and public awareness. Donations are tax deductible. Proudly, over the course of the past seven years between 92% and 95% of all donations have gone directly to support the mission and goals of the Foundation. The Foundation has no corporate sponsors; we rely on individual tax-deductible voluntary donations to pursue our commitment to finding the causes of IBC. Additional information about the IBC Research Foundation may be found at Guidestar.org.
Donate Online or by Mail
- Donate via this secure, online link
- Send a donation by mail, with this donation form.
- Make your check or money order payable to: Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation and
- Mail to: IBC Research Foundation, P.O.Box 2805, West Lafayette, IN 47996.
- Donations are tax-deductible for United States taxpayers, but not tax-deductible for Canadian taxpayers.