Focus on IBC, our Monthly Newsletter
We’ll keep you informed. Simply enter your e-mail address in the newsletter subscription box on the homepage. A newsletter archive that includes article titles (for most recent years) is available from 2001-to the most recent issue.
IBCResearch Discussion List
We invite you to join with hundreds of others and become part of the growing constituency “committed to finding the cause” by subscribing to the IBCResearch e-mail discussion list.
- By subscribing you will be part of an e-mail list that discusses cancer research activities that directly or indirectly are related to the medical research understanding and knowledge of inflammatory breast cancer, and inflammatory breast cancer advocacy and awareness activities efforts locally, state wide and nationally.
- And you will be with many others affected by inflammatory breast cancer — as a patient, a spouse or partner, a caregiver, a family member, or a friend. Sometimes you may be asking a question or asking for help through a difficult time in your treatment, and other times you may find you are providing answers to questions and help to another in the group who is reaching out.
- This list is for discussion of IBC: symptoms, diagnosis, research, and for support of IBC patients, family and friends.
- The list cannot accept e-mail that is forwarded or has attachments.
- Solicitation, intimidation, spam, porn, and political postings will result in a subscriber’s messages being moderated, meaning the message may or may not be released to all subscribers.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your setting or read the IBCResearch discussion list archives click here. Note that the list archived messages are available to subscribers only.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to information at IBC Research Foundation for review.
This policy was created on January 26, 2001.